Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner
2019 Catalyst Canada Honours
Join us in Toronto and celebrate the 10th anniversary of CCH on November 4, 2019!
If you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected].
2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions
- Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief Inclusion Officer, PwC Canada (En français)
- Aneela Zaib, Founder & CEO, emergiTEL (En français)
- Simon Fish, General Counsel, BMO Financial Group (En français)
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Health & Public Service, and Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture Canada (En français)
- Erin Davis, Director, Global Talent Engagement, Stantec Consulting (En français)
- Kona Goulet, Director, Inclusion, BMO Financial Group (En français)
2018 Catalyst Canada International Trailblazer
- Stacey Allaster, Chief Executive, Professional Tennis, United States Tennis Association
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner Retrospectives
The Catalyst Canada Honours annually recognizes exceptional role models for accelerating progress for all women through workplace inclusion.
View all winners of the Catalyst Canada Honours since its beginnings in 2010.
Learn about the annual Catalyst Canada Honours Conference taking place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Learn how to nominate a champion for the Catalyst Canada Honours.
Catalyst Canada Honours Frequently Asked Questions What is the Catalyst Canada Honours? The Catalyst Canada Honours recognizes exceptional role models…