Catalyst Awards Dinner
An Amazing Celebration!
The 2019 Catalyst Award winners are:
- Bank of America—Investing in Women
- Deutsche Post DHL Group—Women in Management
- Eli Lilly and Company—Employee Journeys and People Strategy
- Schneider Electric—Attracting and Retaining Women in Schneider Electric India
For more than 30 years, the Catalyst Award has annually celebrated exceptional efforts that help advance women in business. We award these initiatives at our signature fundraiser in front of a sold-out crowd of over 1,500 executives at one of the most prestigious and broadly attended events in the business community. The Catalyst Awards Dinner has also been hosted by some of the most influential business leaders in the world. This year’s Dinner will be chaired by Michael K. Wirth, Chairman & CEO, Chevron Corporation.
Previous Dinner Chairs have included:
- 2018: Arnold W. Donald, President & Chief Executive Officer, Carnival Corporation & plc
- 2017: David S. Taylor, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Procter and Gamble Company
- 2016: John Veihmeyer, Global Chairman, KPMG International
- 2015: Ellen Kullman, Chair of the Board & Chief Executive Officer, DuPont
- 2014: Co-Chaired by Ilene H. Lang, who stepped down after 10 years as President & Chief Executive Officer, Catalyst, and Peter Voser, Retired Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell plc and Chair, Catalyst Board of Directors
- 2013: Denise Morrison, President & CEO, Campbell Soup Company
- 2012: James S. Turley, Chairman & CEO, Ernst & Young
- 2011: Ursula M. Burns, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Xerox Corporation
- 2010: Jim Skinner, Chief Executive Officer of McDonald’s Corporation
Catalyst Awards Dinner Retrospectives
Learn about the premier honor for organizational initiatives making positive changes that advance women and diverse groups.
View the organizations with Catalyst Award-winning initiatives since the Catalyst Award began back in 1987.
For more than 30 years, the Catalyst Award has recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business.
Join us on March 14 at our signature fundraiser along with over 1,600 executives as we honor the 2019 Catalyst Award winners.
Join us on March 14 to be inspired, network, and learn from Catalyst experts, Catalyst Award winners, and other attendees.