An Amazing Celebration!
Join us at the 2020 Catalyst Awards Conference and Dinner at the New York Hilton Midtown on March 12, 2020. The 2020 Dinner will be chaired by Shelley O’Connor, Chairman & CEO, Morgan Stanley.
For more than 30 years, the Catalyst Award has annually celebrated exceptional efforts that help advance women in business. We award these initiatives at our signature fundraiser in front of a sold-out crowd of over 1,500 executives at one of the most prestigious and broadly attended events in the business community. The Catalyst Awards Dinner has also been hosted by some of the most influential business leaders in the world.
Previous Dinner Chairs have included:
- 2019: Michael K. Wirth, Chairman & CEO, Chevron Corporation
- 2018: Arnold W. Donald, President & Chief Executive Officer, Carnival Corporation & plc
- 2017: David S. Taylor, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Procter and Gamble Company
- 2016: John Veihmeyer, Global Chairman, KPMG International
- 2015: Ellen Kullman, Chair of the Board & Chief Executive Officer, DuPont
- 2014: Co-Chaired by Ilene H. Lang, who stepped down after 10 years as President & Chief Executive Officer, Catalyst, and Peter Voser, Retired Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell plc and Chair, Catalyst Board of Directors
- 2013: Denise Morrison, President & CEO, Campbell Soup Company
- 2012: James S. Turley, Chairman & CEO, Ernst & Young
- 2011: Ursula M. Burns, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Xerox Corporation
- 2010: Jim Skinner, Chief Executive Officer of McDonald’s Corporation