Engaging Men as Inclusion Advocates
The support and advocacy of men is a critical but often untapped resource in diversity and inclusion work. Because the majority of senior leaders in organizations are men, they are in the best position to influence change and support the creation of inclusive company cultures. This lively interactive discussion will cover the following:
- How can we engage and develop more male champions of inclusion?
- How can we ensure that men and women work together as allies in changing organizational norms and cultures?
- What actions and behaviours are necessary and impactful?
- How are companies and individuals benefitting from successful cross-gender partnership?
- Catalyst will share insights from the Catalyst research on Engaging Men in Gender Initiatives. Participants will be encouraged to share success stories, practices and challenges.
We invite business leaders, HR professionals, D&I professionals, and champions of inclusion to join the dialogue. Female participants are asked to bring a male colleague. Registration is complimentary for Catalyst Supporters. Space is limited, so early registration is recommended.