The MARC Summit
December 3–4, 2020
The MARC Summit
About the MARC Summit
In 2020, it’s time to redefine. Redefine the role of masculinity in milestone moments throughout a man’s lifetime. Redefine how we understand and embrace what it means to be a man. Redefine gender partnerships.
Engaging sessions and speakers will disrupt your perspective by exploring these key themes:
The MARC Summit is a one-time, virtual Catalyst conference with thought-provoking programming that inspires participants to engage in effective gender partnerships and encourages men to model a healthy culture of masculinity in the workplace. Participants will engage in honest conversations, connect with the content, and create meaningful relationships with other attendees.
- Engage in thoughtful discussions that inspire action.
- Learn how to foster empathy, compassion and inclusion.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the experiences of historically marginalized groups.
- Network with an extensive community of allies and advocates.
- Hear from renowned speakers such as Gina Rippon, Thomas Page McBee, Judy Chu, Jason Wilson, Mark Greene, and more.
- Hear reflections from Catalyst CEO Lorraine Hariton and watch a special conversation between Chevron CEO Mike Wirth and P&G CEO David Taylor as they discuss how leaders can create actionable change in the workplace.
Hear thoughtful perspectives from world-renowned activists and educators.
Chief Executive Officer, A Call to Men
Multimedia Journalist, The Guardian
What to Expect
The MARC Summit by Catalyst is a semi-self-guided experience that features keynote presentations from leaders catalyzing change, along with captivating conversations and Flash Talks on specific topics and themes. The Summit rolls out in four phases, each of which follow a distinct stage in the life of men — Infancy/Childhood, Teenage Years/Young Adulthood, Adulthood, and Legacy. Once the keynote kicks off a phase, choose your own adventure, based on your interests, that works for your schedule.
Four content topics for each phase will come to life in the following formats:
Each phase is introduced by a 30–45 minute keynote session, hosted by a prominent speaker.
& FLASH TALKS
Speakers will share their expertise on different topics in bite-sized talks or longer fireside chats and panels.
Expect engaging discussions and interactive learning through opportunities ranging from small forums to unstructured networking.
Thank You to Our Donors
A huge thank you to these organizations for their support and bringing us one step closer to an equitable world.
Register for the MARC Summit by Catalyst
Join the conversation and connect with other allies and advocates on December 3–4, 2020.
Questions? Check out the FAQs page.