This MARC Leaders 1.5 day workshop is a unique Catalyst program to raise awareness and generate interest in supporting and promoting workplace equity. MARC Leaders introduces concepts critical to sustained collaboration between men and women leaders who champion inclusion. In this highly interactive workshop, participants will:
- Examine the factors that both limit and drive men’s participation.
- Explore gender stereotypes, bias, and the mutual benefit of equality.
- Discuss workplace culture and the experience of insider/outsider status.
- Uncover privilege and the impact of conditioning.
- Utilize group discussion to identify skills for leaders to drive change.
This program is generously hosted by Procter and Gamble.