2019 Catalyst Awards
Catalyst’s annual Awards Conference will take place at the New York Hilton Midtown on Thursday, March 14, 2019. Conference passes will be $825 per person for Catalyst Supporters and $1,500 per person for all others. Online registration will open in January. If you wish to reserve a table (partially tax-deductible as Catalyst is a registered 501c3) for the Catalyst Awards Dinner later that evening, please complete the Table Purchase Form.
The theme for the 2019 event is The Future @ Work.
The Future @ Work is already here. Breakthrough technologies, social movements, globalization, polarizing politics, and shifting values have pushed us to an inflection point. We can either harness all talent at work to intentionally propel ourselves toward a more inclusive future, or succumb to forces that will make our very workplaces obsolete.
At Catalyst, we are the Future at Work because we are reimagining and building workplaces that work for women. And you are too! Join us at the Catalyst Awards Conference and Dinner to celebrate and learn from Catalyst Award-winning organizations, Supporters, forward-thinking experts, leaders, and luminaries. Together, we’ll rally our forces in businesses, governments, NGOs, and nonprofits and share our visions and actions for building an equitable, diverse, and inclusive Future at Work where we can all thrive.
A History of Excellence and Impact
For more than 30 years, the Catalyst Award has recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business. Over the years, the Catalyst Awards Conference has brought together experts from around the world to share knowledge and shape the dialogue about inclusive leadership and other critical factors related to women and workplaces around the globe. The Conference has also hosted some of the most influential global business leaders as keynote speakers. Previous Conference Keynotes have included:
- (2018) Brian Cornell, Chairman & CEO, Target Corporation
- (2017) Dr. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director of UN Women, La June Montgomery Tabron, President and CEO, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, and Mark A. Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY
- (2016) Marillyn A. Hewson, Chairman, President & CEO, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- (2015) Mary T. Barra, CEO, General Motors Company
- (2014) Rosalind G. Brewer, President & CEO, Sam’s Club
- (2013) Ursula Burns, Chair & CEO, Xerox Corporation
- (2012) Denise Morrison, President & Chief Executive Officer, Campbell Soup Company, and Maggie Wilderotter, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Frontier Communications
- (2011) Irene Rosenfeld, Chairman and CEO, Kraft Foods Inc.
- (2010) Anne M. Mulcahy, Chairman, Xerox Corporation
- (2009) Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO of Avon Products, Inc.
- (2008) Indra K. Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo, Inc.
Catalyst Awards Conference Retrospectives
- 2018 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2017 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2016 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2015 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2014 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2013 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2012 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2011 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2010 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2009 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2008 Catalyst Awards Conference