Senior Associate, MARC Client Partnerships
Department: Learning & Advisory Services (LAS)
Reports To: VP, MARC
Location: New York Office, Switzerland, or Virtual
Summary of Responsibilities
The Senior Associate, MARC Client Partnership is responsible for supporting client relationship management for all fee-for-service opportunities within Men Advocating Real Change (MARC). This individual will support building and maintaining a sustainable internal system and processes to support business development and client management needs. The Senior Associate role is highly customer-oriented and is responsible for ensuring an end-to-end experience that exceeds Supporters’ expectations.
- Serve as client relationship manager in support of MARC; responsibilities include generation of new leads, pitch/strategy discussions, proposal preparation, collateral maintenance – including Eventbrite, and client management, as well as processing client engagement updates in Salesforce.
- Guide new and current clients to understand the value proposition and impact of MARC. Engage customers in dialogue on the importance of engaging men in diversity & inclusion efforts to grow commitment to program implementation.
- Function as the main point of contact to maintain supporter engagement across all MARC programming and community building efforts.
- Contribute to monthly business reviews and present budget updates, year-to-date tracking of revenue and expenses, and forecast projections for the MARC pipeline.
- Partner with the MARC team to maintain the integrity of data entered and stored in Salesforce and other project management systems and bring forward new ideas and/or opportunities to improve the sustainability of system infrastructures and processes.
- Handle client follow-up including survey distribution, post-work materials, and impact reporting as well as client re-engagement processes. Maintain and report key performance indicators.
- Work closely with colleagues across the department to ensure MARC clients are integrated into Catalyst’s “actionable end to end solutions” strategy and can leverage the full suite of Catalyst knowledge and services to complement their MARC journey.
- Work with the editorial and design teams to ensure content is market-ready and manage inventory of presentation decks divided by topic, pre/post engagement comprehensive take-aways, workbooks, web-listings, marketable speaker bios, etc.
- Liaise with Corporate Engagement Managers to ensure alignment and open communication internally and to help provide a seamless experience for clients.
- Research and inform the LAS team on market, competitive, and user-experience trends.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of all MARC learning programs currently offered with an underlying awareness of diversity & inclusion topics and strategy, specifically related to engaging men.
- In-depth knowledge of the Catalyst brand and market positioning to ensure all external-facing communication is aligned with Catalyst’s brand and larger organizational strategy.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to respond to requests within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Strong systems and analytical skills to develop and maintain a robust sales tracking and customer service database for MARC.
- Strong project management skills and ability to assess the current fee-for-service offerings for the user experience and develop a successful end-to-end experience for the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent and often unexpected demands.
- Proactive and works well independently to find innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Budget-management skills and keen awareness of trends that may impact financial performance.
- Strong computer and technical skills; proficient with MS Office and Adobe Suite.
- Deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and limited turnaround time.
- Collaborative interaction in a virtual team setting.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of project management, account management, development, or sales, experience. Direct expertise in the diversity and inclusion corporate sector is preferred.
How to Apply
Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.