Director, Revenue Operations
Department: Director, Revenue Operations
Reports To: Vice President, Strategic Finance
Location: NYC Office
Summary of Responsibilities
Catalyst is currently seeking a Director of Revenue Operations who will interface with and support business leaders across Catalyst’s global enterprise. The role requires a deep understanding of each revenue producing department and will serve as the key liaison for those leaders to the Catalyst Finance function. You will be responsible for tracking and managing sales revenue and pipeline data, reporting KPIs and relevant dashboards to leadership, timely reporting to management and globally managing data integrity feeding into the invoicing process.
- Support business leaders in understanding and communicating the details of each department’s revenue tracking.
- Liaise with all functional leads across Catalyst’s global regions to maintain data around sales pipeline and revenue projections.
- Partner with business leaders to understand pipeline, market trends and potential for upside and downside; work with leaders in determining forecasts and creating annual budgets.
- Create and evolve Catalyst tools, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Gather business unit revenue and create a dashboard for monthly reporting to management.
- Responsible for input and integrity of invoice management process for the global organization.
- Liaise with the Finance Department to ensure data integrity by performing reconciliations and analyses.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and the 360 degree view of the customer relationship, by ensuring accurate and timely revenue tracking.
- Support Leadership in formulating strategy/solutions to address the issues emerging from root cause analysis performed to devise an action plan during RevOps meetings.
Knowledge and Skills
- Managed/Handled and/or Certified in ERP/CRM System.
- Business administration.
- Project management.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to step back, analyze, and gain insights.
- Operations management.
- Strategic planning.
- Business acumen.
- Communication proficiency, both written and oral.
- Leadership skills – people management, including direct reporting responsibilities to a lead revenue generator.
- Change Management.
- Fast paced environment in the midst of implementing a new strategic plan.
- Culture of ownership and accountability.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Business–related field experience, along with at least three to four years of relevant industry/non-profit experience. Direct expertise with data migration/CRM implementation is a plus.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Director, Revenue Operations” in the subject line. Only applications with cover letters will be considered. Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.