Director, MARC Client Partnership
Department: Learning Products and Programs
Reports To: Vice President, MARC
Location: NYC or Virtual
Summary of Responsibilities
The Director, MARC Client Partnership, is responsible for supporting all fee-for-service opportunities within Men Advocating Real Change (MARC). This individual will be responsible for developing and executing a business development strategy, including building and maintaining a pipeline of MARC program clients. The Director will assist in building and maintaining a sustainable internal system and processes to support business development and client management needs. The Director role is highly customer-oriented and is responsible for ensuring an end-to-end experience that exceeds Supporters’ expectations.
- Serve as project manager in support of MARC; responsibilities include business development strategy, pipeline development, generation of new leads, proposal preparation, program sales, collateral maintenance, and client management, as well as processing client engagement updates for internal and external reporting.
- Guide new and current clients to understand the value proposition and impact of MARC.
- Function as the main point of contact to maintain supporter engagement with MARC.
- Coordinate monthly business reviews and present budget updates, year-to-date tracking of revenue and expenses, and forecast projections for the department.
- Partner with the MARC team to maintain the integrity of data entered and stored in Salesforce and bring forward new ideas and/or opportunities to improve the sustainability of system infrastructures and processes.
- Handle client follow-up including survey distribution, post-work materials, and impact reporting.
- Maintain and report key performance indicators including tracking, administrating, and reporting surveys that successfully measure mission impact.
- Work closely with colleagues across the department to ensure MARC clients are integrated into Catalyst’s “actionable end to end solutions” strategy and can leverage the full suite of Catalyst knowledge and services to complement their MARC journey.
- Work with the editorial and design teams to ensure content is market-ready and manage inventory of presentation decks divided by topic, pre/post engagement comprehensive take-aways, workbooks, web-listings, marketable speaker bios, etc.
- Liaise with Corporate Engagement Managers to ensure alignment and open communication internally and to help provide a seamless experience for clients.
- Research and inform the LPP team on market, competitive, and user-experience trends.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of all learning products and programs currently offered, including specific expertise/interest in engaging men in diversity and inclusion, with an underlying awareness of opportunity areas to expand such offerings based on market demand and.
- In-depth knowledge of the Catalyst brand and market positioning to ensure all external-facing materials are aligned with Catalyst’s brand, style, and larger organizational strategy.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to respond to requests within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Strong business development skills to develop a business development strategy and support the building and maintenance of a sales pipeline to meet revenue goals
- Strong systems and analytical skills to develop and maintain a robust sales tracking and customer service database for MARC.
- Strong project management skills and ability to assess the current fee-for-service offerings for the user experience and develop a successful end-to-end experience for the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent and often unexpected demands.
- Proactive and works well independently to find innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Budget-management skills and keen awareness of trends that may impact financial performance.
- Strong computer and technical skills; proficient with MS Office and Adobe Suite.
- Deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and limited turnaround time.
- Collaborative interaction in a virtual team setting.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years of project management, business development, fundraising, account management, development, or sales, experience. Direct expertise in the diversity and inclusion corporate sector is preferred.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Director, MARC Client Partnership” in the subject line. Only applications with cover letters will be considered. Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.