Associate, Program Operations
Department: Learning & Advisory Services (LAS)
Reports To: Senior Associate, Program Operations & Implementation
Location: New York Office
Summary of Responsibilities
The Associate, Program Operations is responsible for supporting all fee-for-service opportunities within Learning and Advisory Services. This individual will report to the Senior Associate and will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of program records, including contracts, incoming and outgoing invoice tracking, and facilitator records. The Associate role is highly customer-oriented, responsible for departmental data integrity, and able to anticipate departmental support needs and respond accordingly. This is an outstanding entry-level opportunity for an individual interested in corporate Diversity and Inclusion, Project Management, and Program Operations.
- Partner with the Senior Associate to maintain the integrity of data entered and stored in Salesforce and other internal systems.
- Prepare, track and coordinate contracts, incoming and outgoing invoice requests, and other critical records.
- Ensure data integrity for departmental records and ensures all documents are stored according to organizational knowledge management practices.
- Maintain Program Operations calendar and coordinate logistics with internal and external contacts.
- Support Senior Associate in project management across LAS team, including requests for workshops, coordination with Finance, Legal, and Corporate Engagement teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Posture of inclusion and flexibility; willingness to start from “yes”; ability to adapt to frequent and often unexpected demands.
- Strong systems thinking and ability to manage workflows proactively and balance competing demands. Ability to see how individual workflow pieces fit into larger goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to respond to requests within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Proactive and works well independently to find innovative solutions.
- Budget-management skills.
- Strong computer and technical skills; proficient with MS Office.
- Primarily client facing work, heavy in-person, phone, and computer use.
- Deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and limited turnaround time.
- Collaborative interaction in a virtual team setting.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred. This position requires a strong familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (including Outlook and Excel) and a very strong attention to detail. Strong interest in and familiarity with Diversity and Inclusion preferred.
How to Apply
Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.