Associate, Corporate Engagement
Department: Corporate Engagement
Reports To: Vice President, US Corporate Engagement & Strategy
Location: NYC Office
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the guidance of the Vice President, US Corporate Engagement & Strategy, the Associate provides support for operations and revenue-generating activities undertaken by the global Corporate Engagement department. This position will be the hub of data entry and management for the full global team. Effective communication, attention to detail and time management will be critical to success in the role. This position is based in the New York City office.
- Responsible for departmental revenue-generating activities: inputting and reconciling financial data, monthly Supporter billing, outstanding invoice follow-up, tracking, and reporting
- Updating Salesforce database and records regularly
- Assisting with Salesforce data and report requests as needed
- Liaising with Finance for invoicing, payments, and reconciling financial data
- Updating and maintaining internal documents
- Providing support and guidance to relationship managers globally
- Communicate with external contacts and Supporters in a professional and courteous manner
- Be able to answer questions, problem solve and relay information regarding Catalyst
- Providing general day-to-day administrative support for department
Knowledge and Skills
- High level of computer literacy in a networked Windows environment, including database management (knowledge of Salesforce a plus)
- General understanding and interest of business environments and issues facing women in the workplace
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well independently or with a team, using effective organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-management skills.
- Great proofreading skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple project responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Ability to participate actively and appropriately in internal/external meetings
- Resilience and flexibility; ability to operate effectively under conditions of uncertainty
Catalyst offers rewarding careers with competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a fun, fast-paced environment. You will handle heavy computer use, tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and work with confidential issues and data. You may have multiple reporting relationships.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a BA/BS and one to three years of progressive experience. Some nonprofit development experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.