Most Requested Information Center Products
The Catalyst Information Center (IC) creates numerous products for Catalyst, the media, our supporters, and the general public that can assist with news stories, scholarship, and general research.
Browse all IC and Catalyst products in the Knowledge Center and quickly grab the most popular items below.
Quick Takes Provide Statistical Overview of Topics and Regions
- Statistical Overview of Women in the Workforce
- Generations: Demographic Trends in Population and Workforce
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Workplace Issues
- Women in Male-Dominated Industries and Occupations
- Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Women in The Workforce: China
- Women in the Workforce: India
- Women of Color in the United States
- Women's Earnings and Income
- Full list of Quick Takes
S&P 500 Pyramids Are a Visual Representation of the Leadership Gap
- Women in S&P 500 Companies
- Women in S&P 500 Finance Industry
- Women in S&P 500 Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction Industry
- Full list of S&P 500 Pyramids: Catalyst pyramids can be easily embedded into webpages.
Ask Catalyst Express Provides Recommended Resources on Select Topics
- How can we build an inclusive workplace for LGBTQI employees?
- How can Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) be business-focused?
- Where can I find benchmarking data on women and men across levels and/or industries?
- Full List of Ask Catalyst Express Topics
First Steps Are Brief Primers on Basic Diversity and Inclusion Issues
- Why Diversity Matters: A detailed listing of research confirming the benefits of diversity and inclusion, and an essential building block for your business case.
- Diversity Councils: Find definitions and recommendations for the creation of, participation in, and implementation of successful diversity councils.
- Gender Diversity At The Top Pays Off From the Boardroom to the C-Suite: Having more women on the board may help companies solve the problem of insufficient numbers of women in their executive ranks.
- India Overview: This snapshot looks at India’s legislative, societal, and work culture differences.
- The Link Between Collective Intelligence and Diversity: Diverse groups tend to leverage members’ varied experiences, which reduces groupthink and can lead to more innovation and better problem-solving.
- Women in the World: Explore women’s status through the lens of shifting demographics, improving education, and stalled progress toward equality for women.
- Full list of First Steps
List of Women CEOs of the S&P 500
- Women CEOs of the S&P 500: All the women who currently hold CEO positions at S&P 500 companies.