Board Value Proposition:
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- At Chubb, developed and deployed a global service strategy which supports a multi-million dollar growth plan for the business unit and is ensuring profit margins and service standards are met or exceeded.
- At Zurich and Chubb, managed risks to protect both our corporate and our customer’s brand, while controlling financial exposure during multiple cross-border multimillion dollar litigations.
- Effectively managed complex cross-border multimillion dollar bankruptcy litigation while at Zurich.
- Expertly retained and managed vendors to meet performance measures and operating efficiency, resulting in a significant reduction in costs both to the company and its customers at Aviva Canada and Zurich.
Operational Transformation and Efficiency
- Successfully executed multiple business transformation mandates at Zurich and at Chubb.
- While at Canadian Insurance Consultants, managed run-off of insolvent insurance companies.
- United States
- Latin America
Crossroads International 2014 to Present
Chubb Women’s Development Council, Chubb Insurance Company 2009 to 2015
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Ontario Region 2010
Co-Chair, Revenue Development Activities
Watts Management Consulting Ltd. 2017 to Present
Chubb 2006 to 2017 to Present
Senior Vice President, North America Claims
Senior Vice President, International Technical Claims Manager
Senior Vice President, Worldwide Third Party Claims Manager
Senior Vice President, Canadian Zone Claims Manager
Zurich Insurance 2002 to 2006
Senior Vice President, Claims
Aviva Canada 1996 to 2002
National Manager, Specialty Commercial Line Claims
LAWPRO 1990 to 1996
Canadian Insurance Consultants 1985 to 1990
Chubb Global Executive Program, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, Spain, 2010
School of Management, 2010
The Judy Project: An Enlightened Leadership Forum for Executive Women, University of Toronto, Rotman
Finance for the Non-Finance Executive, University of Virginia, Darden School of Business, 2008
BA (Fr & Ling.), University of Windsor, 1977