Board Value Proposition:
Executive and corporate director with over 25 years of experience in financial services with deep expertise in finance and capital markets, and a strong understanding of the macroeconomic dynamics facing a broad range of industries.
Capital Markets, Investment and Portfolio Management
- Managed over $80 million in client investments at CIBC Wood Gundy Canada and as an independent consultant.
Financial Services Industry Governance and Oversight
- As a member of a number of top Canadian mutual fund review committees, play a specialized governance role particularly related to conflict of interest matters.
Audit Committee Experience
- As Director on the Board of Business Development Bank and a member of its Audit Committee, oversaw $18 billion in loans and investments.
- Diversified Financials
- Asset Management & Custody Banks
- Investment Banking & Brokerage