Department: Learning Products and Programs
Reports to: Director, Business Development
Location: NYC Office
Summary of Responsibilities
The Senior Associate, Learning Products and Programs (LPP), is responsible for supporting all fee-for-service opportunities within LPP. This individual will report to the Director, Business Development to build and maintain a sustainable internal system and infrastructure to support content and facilitator development, sales tracking and analytics, event creation and management, market positioning, and other operational and administrative needs. The Sr. Associate role is highly customer-oriented and is responsible for ensuring an end-to-end experience that exceeds Supporters’ expectations.
- Serve as project manager in support of the LPP team; responsibilities include budget management, revenue reporting, program evaluation and assessment tracking, proposal preparation, collateral maintenance, as well as processing and tracking invoices, speaker agreements, and buyer analytics in Salesforce.
- Coordinate monthly business reviews and present budget updates, year-to-date tracking of revenue and expenses, and forecast projections for the department.
- Partner with the Director, Business Development to maintain the integrity of data entered and stored in Salesforce, and bring forward new ideas and/or opportunities to improve the sustainability of system infrastructures and administrative/reporting processes.
- Contribute to events management for multi-client programming by serving as the client liaison for event logistics; responsibilities include managing materials, collateral, registration, and invoicing.
- Handle client follow-up including survey distribution, post-work materials, and impact reporting.
- Maintain and report key performance indicators including tracking, administrating, and reporting surveys that successfully measure mission impact.
- Support operations for our online learning platform, CatalystX, in partnership with EdX; responsibilities include performing regular technical maintenance, deepening community engagement with online users, and tracking/reporting user experience analytics.
- Work with the editorial and design teams to ensure content is market-ready and manage inventory of presentation decks divided by topic, pre/post engagement comprehensive take-aways, workbooks, web-listings, marketable speaker bios, etc.
- Assist the Director, Business Development in securing facilitators/speakers to fulfill engagements and to manage and communicate the master schedule/calendar.
- Research and inform the LPP team on market, competitive, and user-experience trends to match current buyer persona profiles.
Knowledge and Skills
- Broad understanding of all learning products and programs currently offered as well as an understanding of opportunity areas to expand offerings based on market demand.
- In-depth knowledge of the Catalyst brand and market positioning to ensure all external-facing materials are aligned with Catalyst’s brand, style, and organizational strategy.
- Strong systems and analytical skills to develop and maintain a robust sales tracking and customer service database for all fee-for-service offerings.
- Strong project management skills; ability to assess the current fee-for-service offerings for the user experience and develop a successful end-to-end experience for the client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent and often unexpected demands.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to respond to requests within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Proactive, independent, and able to find innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Budget-management skills and keen awareness of trends that may impact financial performance.
- Strong computer and technical skills; proficient with MS Office and Adobe Suite.
- Deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and limited turnaround time.
- Collaborative interaction in a virtual team setting.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and three-to-five years of project management, account management, or administrative support experience. Direct expertise in the diversity and inclusion corporate sector is preferred.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter and desired salary to [email protected] with “Senior Associate, Learning Products and Programs” in the subject line. Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.