Our Research Drives Progress
Catalyst research is the foundation of all our solutions for creating equitable workplaces. We examine today's work environments and employees' experiences in them. We track representation of women in corporate leadership and determine the root causes of gender gaps. We use fact-based, scientific methods—including longitudinal panels and large-scale field studies—to explore barriers and measure success.
Whether you’re looking for numbers, ideas, or solutions, Catalyst has what you need. It’s why Catalyst is the most-trusted resource for knowledge on gender and inclusive leadership in the business.
Find Your Insights
- Dive into a topic:
- Explore our knowledge: Catalyst reports tackle the issues you care about with data, wisdom, and solutions.
- Spread the word: Infographics distill our insights into visually engaging and shareable tools.
- Create an action plan: Catalyst tools step you through how to make change.
- Learn from other companies: Search our library of case studies to get ideas to implement at your organization.
- Gather statistics: Get concise and current numbers from Quick Takes on more than 30 global topics related to women and work.
- Gain a basic understanding of D&I issues: First Steps give you a foundation to build from.
- Find snapshots of US industry data: Pyramids detail women’s representation at major levels.
- Advance your career: Check out My Career Toolkit or explore our tools on Unwritten Rules, Making Mentoring Work, and Career Pathways.
Do you have more complex knowledge requirements? Check Ask Catalyst Express, a growing list of frequently asked questions first. Otherwise, Ask Catalyst and our team of librarians will find the answer!