To nominate a candidate for The Catalyst Canada Honours, you must submit a completed nomination form to Catalyst Canada, providing the nominee’s contact information and a 750-word recommendation describing the nominee’s diversity championship—how she or he has furthered the advancement of women and diverse individuals in Canadian business.
Eligible nominees will be invited to move on to the evaluation phase and will receive a supplementary questionnaire, providing an opportunity for them to describe their efforts in more depth. Using this information, the Catalyst Canada Honours Evaluation Committee selects a slate of finalists. We interview each of the finalists, as well as one of their references. All nominees and references must be available for an interview between March 11 and April 12, 2013.
- Nomination Form:
- Suggested deadline: December 14, 2012
- Nomination Form must be submitted in order to receive the Evaluation Form.
- Supplementary Questionnaire:
- Deadline: January 18, 2013
- Interviews with finalists and references: March 11 – April 12, 2013
- Champions selected and announced: June 2013
- The Catalyst Canada Honours dinner: October 21, 2013, in Toronto
For more information about The Catalyst Canada Honours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.