Board Value Proposition:
A seasoned executive with CEO or equivalent experience in commercial crown corporations and government and experienced director on a wide variety of boards.
- As CEO of a multi-billion dollar commercial crown corporation, led numerous initiatives for major infrastructure expansion and renewal, energy market reforms, customer service delivery improvement, technological innovation, environment sustainability, and human resource development in the areas of safety, workforce planning, and diversity.
Extensive Energy and Resource Sector Knowledge
- Over 25 years of experience working in the energy and non-renewable resource sector in the areas of utility services, energy trading, policy development, taxation, and regulation.
Government and Public Policy
- Over 12 years of experience at the level of deputy minister or CEO with direct accountability to elected officials and boards of directors.
- In-depth understanding of the policy development and implementation process at both provincial and national levels gained through a variety of senior roles and responsibilities.
- Commercial & Professional Services
- Research & Consulting Services
- Electric Utilities
- Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders