Catalyst has revised its publication pricing and distribution structure for 2005-2006 to ensure that the organization’s seminal research on women in business is readily accessible to all. With more than 60 published reports available to date, and more to be released in the upcoming months, Catalyst has amassed a body of knowledge relevant to corporate, academic, and media organizations.
"Our new pricing structure allows for greater sharing of essential information on women and business,” said Ilene H. Lang, President of Catalyst.
Effective immediately, the new pricing structure is as follows:
- Catalyst’s wealth of research is available free to all academic and nonprofit parties in PDF format upon request.
- Executive summaries of full reports are free to the general public.
- Bound versions of Catalyst’s research reports are available for $20 to Catalyst members and $40 to non-members.
- The Making Changes booklets, which highlight practical steps for achieving organizational change, are available for $10 each to Catalyst members and $15 each to non-members.
- Bulk orders (ten copies or more) of Catalyst materials receive a ten percent discount.
To order Catalyst’s research or find more information, please visit
Catalyst is the leading research and advisory organization working with businesses and the professions to build inclusive environments and expand opportunities for women at work. As an independent, nonprofit membership organization, Catalyst conducts research on all aspects of women’s career advancement and provides strategic and web-based consulting services globally. With the support and confidence of member corporations and firms, Catalyst remains connected to business and its changing needs. In addition, Catalyst honors exemplary business initiatives that promote women’s leadership with the annual Catalyst Award. With offices in New York, San Jose, and Toronto, Catalyst is consistently ranked No. 1 among U.S. nonprofits focused on women’s issues by The American Institute of Philanthropy.