Board Value Proposition:
A senior executive and corporate director with deep experience in human resources, executive compensation, talent management, succession planning, and Human Resources strategy in a variety of industries.
HR Strategy and Talent Management
- As CHRO of Intact Financial Corporation ($8 billion in assets) and working closely with the Board’s Human Resources Committee, lead impactful initiatives to drive constant improvements in employee engagement.
- As a result of this leadership, in 2015, Intact was named Aon’s Best Employer—Platinium Level, Top 100 Employers in Canada and Top 100 Employers in the GTA, just four years after a number of mergers and integrations, including a significant one in 2011 of AXA Insurance.
- As a member of the board of the Quebec Liquor Board, and now Chair of its Human Resources Committee, have contributed significantly in the areas of executive compensation, talent management, succession planning, and HR strategy.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- As an executive at Intact, have led the successful integrations of many companies over the past five years, adding more than 5,000 employees.
CEO Recruitment and Succession Planning
- As Chair of the Human Resources Committee of Quebec Liquor Board, led the successful recruitment and integration of the new CEO.
- Diversified Banks
- Property And Casualty Insurance
- Specialty Stores