Board Value Proposition:
A senior executive with demonstrated ability to lead the organization’s design, development, and execution of global talent strategies with large public companies. Significant experience managing relationships with the compensation committee of the board. A proven strategist with experience aligning transformational change with both strategic priorities and stakeholder value.
Human Resources, Compensation, Pension Expertise
- Twelve years of executive experience global talent mandates in precious metals and technology.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Led due diligence and integration efforts for over 20 acquisition and divestitures in complex, global geographies.
Executive Compensation & Succession
- Developed and implemented board-approved compensation strategies targeted to incent high levels of performance at the executive and non-executive levels.
- Led the development of global succession planning for executives, mid-management, and critical positions.
- Successfully managed a transparent and collaborative relationship with three very diverse compensation committees.
- Led the development and implementation of three global talent strategies that supported both growth and talent optimization. In one instance, delivered an ROI of 26% due to focused leadership development planning.
- Information Technology
- Precious Metals & Minerals
- Software & Services
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Latin America