Board Value Proposition:
An experienced director with diverse board experience and a senior executive skill set. Particular expertise in energy and energy service sector and capital intensive industries. Financially literate, with experience in compensation, human resources, HSE, CSR, technology, and innovation.
Senior Executive Leadership, Business Unit Operations, and Profit and Loss
- As Senior Vice President of Petro-Canada’s North American Natural Gas Business Unit, successfully led conventional oil and gas production and exploration in North America with an annual budget of $1.8 billion, production of 70,000 barrels per day, and over 900 employees in Calgary (10 plants and Denver field operations.
- Successfully completed and integrated a US acquisition.
Industry Leader, Advisor, and Influencer
- As the first woman chair of the board of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers in 2006, was a key industry spokesperson and represented the industry during discussions and negotiations in important areas such as climate change, product pipeline capacity and tariffs, costs,and economics.
- Served the industry and the community at large in various advisory capacities to both provincial and federal governments in the areas of climate change, carbon capture and storage, environmental legislation, and Arctic foreign policy.
- Commercial & Professional Services
- United States