Board Value Proposition:
Experienced CEO, regulator, Chartered Accountant, and entrepreneur with board experience including serving on audit and investment committees.
Strategic Management Expertise
- Instrumental in designing and successfully executing strategic directions for several organizations with a current focus on helping boards, organizations, and individuals transition strategy and knowledge between executives upon retirement or departure.
Advocacy and Government Relations
- As CEO of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (ICAA), raised brand awareness for the CA profession through public speaking, stakeholder meetings, and nurturing a trusted relationship with the Alberta government.
Organizational and Board Transformation
- Transformed ICAA by developing high-performing teams and modern policies to achieve strategy.
- As the CEO of ICAA and Executive Director of CA Education Foundation, modernized board governance practices by supporting director education, clarifying board versus management responsibilities and accountabilities, and enhancing risk management practices and disclosure.
Creativity, Innovation and New Programs
- Co-founded a unique professional service practice supporting executives and organizations facing leadership change.
- The creative driver of innovative programs designed to build the financial literacy skills of youth for the CA Education Foundation, and help new Canadians achieve success in the CA profession in Alberta.
- Commercial & Professional Services
- Research & Consulting Services