This MARC Leaders Workshop enables emerging and senior male leaders to develop critical inclusive leadership strategies, sharpen awareness of inequalities, unconscious biases, and privilege, and hone skills to make lasting impact. In this 1½ day workshop, participants will engage with a cross-company network to enhance their own leadership effectiveness and discuss ways to effect change in their respective organizations. Participants will:
• Better understand how dominant business culture and unconscious bias impact partnerships betweenwomen and men.
• Examine assumptions and mindsets that influence the workplace and efforts to achieve gender balance.
• Explore leadership skills needed for building effective partnerships between women and men.
• Opening Session: 1:00–5:30
» Welcome and Foundation-Setting
» Obstacles to Inclusive Leadership
» Group Identity
» Exploring Sameness/Difference
» Exploring Gender Role Conditioning and Its Link to Leadership
• Dinner: 5:30–6:30
• Evening Session: 6:30–8:00
» Group Dialogue
• Breakfast: 7:30–8:00
• Morning Session: 8:00–11:30
» Exploring What It Means to Lead Inclusively
» Intervening to Disrupt Exclusive Behaviors and Patterns
» Building Skill in Courageous Conversations
• Working Lunch: 11:30–12:30
• Afternoon Session: 12:30–2:00
» Next Steps as Change Agents
» Closing Reflections
Host: Potash Group