Do you ever struggle to manage your work and the rest of your life? You are not alone. This course is designed for those leading teams as well as for individuals who want to manage their own careers with flexible options. Men and women all over the world are trying to figure out how to get beyond the impossible work-life “balance” to achieve a new level of success in all parts of their lives. Join Catalyst experts to explore this topic and the importance of inclusive leadership in creating flexible—and productive—work environments. Learn more...
Bonus: Sign up for a Verified Certificate of Achievement to bolster your credentials on this topic in the workplace, and at the end of the course you will receive Managing Flex, a three-part interactive toolkit that helps individuals, managers, and organizations understand, navigate, and create flexible work arrangements.
What You'll Learn
- Learn work-life definitions, concepts, and tools.
- Identify inclusive leadership behaviors that support the diverse ways people live and work today.
- Use work-life strategies effectively in your own career and to manage the careers of others.
- Design a Personal Work-Life Plan to apply the strategies successfully.
Meet The Instructors
- Amelia Costigan, Senior Associate, Information Center, Catalyst
- Liz Mulligan-Ferry, Director, Research, Catalyst
- Laura Sabattini, PhD, Vice President, Research, Catalyst