Catalyst research has found that inclusive leaders create innovative, dynamic workplaces where employees feel connected to and supportive of one another, and where diverse groups advance and thrive. Join Vandana Juneja, Membership Manager, Catalyst, and host Manulife for an intimate Roundtable discussion featuring Catalyst’s newest research on inclusive leadership, including:
- Understanding what inclusion is, and why it is so important to a company’s culture.
- The value of both uniqueness and belongingness in the workplace.
- How companies and employees characterize and foster inclusive leadership behaviours.
- Data, practices, and participant insights that provide actionable advice on how to develop inclusive leaders within organizations.
- Catalyst action-oriented tools for individual employees and their managers.
This exclusive event is complimentary to Catalyst members and is designed for leaders of employee resource groups (ERGs), women’s networks, HR and diversity and inclusion practitioners and other employees from Catalyst member companies in the Kitchener-Waterloo/GTA and surrounding area. Space is limited; early registration is highly recommended.
For more details, please contact Joanna Harper at [email protected].