In its fourth year, the SAIS Global Conference on Women in the Boardroom will bring together CEOs and board chairs with business organizations, government officials, institutional investors, and international experts, to analyze current initiatives around the globe to achieve gender balance on corporate boards, and to recommend practical, business-led approaches to increase the selection of qualified women for board seats.
The event will feature both private and public discussions with CEOs, board chairs and business organizations that have championed gender diversity; as well as with institutional investors, executive search firms, International business and corporate governance experts who are using their financial clout, advisory roles, and regulatory oversight to facilitate change.
Sixteen business organizations are partners:
- 30% Club
- Association of Executive Search Consultants
- CEO Champions
- Center for Women in Business – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- The Chairmen’s Forum
- Committee for Economic Development
- The Conference Board
- Corporate Women Directors International
- Council of Women World Leaders
- Executive Leadership Council
- European Professional Women’s Network
- Thirty Percent Coalition
- WomenCorporateDirectors (WCD)
- Women Presidents’ Organization
Registration opens in August.