Board Value Proposition:
Senior Partner in a national law firm with over 20 years of experience in advising domestic and international companies on a broad range of business matters including: mergers and acquisitions, complex commercial transactions, incorporations and reorganizations, and restructurings.
Corporate Governance Practice
- Significant experience with alignment of business objectives, strategic management, board communications, and reporting.
Risk Analysis and Management
- Strategic assessment of corporate risks (legal, operational, environmental, financial, industry, and reputational).
- Consideration of corporate risk tolerance in connection with business transactions.
- Experienced in all manner of corporate transactions (structuring, tax considerations, incorporations, reorganizations).
- Experienced in negotiating and documenting complex commercial transactions in a broad range of industries (business process outsourcing, manufacturing contracts, supply contracts, distribution contracts, IP licensing contracts, impact benefits contracts).
- Commercial & Professional Services
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- United States