Title: Corporate Engagement Coordinator
Department: Corporate Engagement
Reports to: Senior Associate, Corporate Engagement
Summary of Responsibilities
The Coordinator provides support for development and revenue-generating activities undertaken by the department. This position focuses on corporate Supporter activity, maintenance, reporting, and relationship management. The Coordinator also provides all administrative support for department staff. This position is based in the New York City office.
- Responsible for departmental revenue-generating activities: inputting and reconciling financial data, monthly Supporter billing, outstanding invoice follow-up, tracking, and reporting.
- Providing general day-to-day administrative support for department staff.
- Updating database and records.
- Maintaining department files.
- Providing support and guidance to relationship managers.
- Serving as a relationship manager to designated companies.
- Onboarding new department staff (i.e., Salesforce training, internal processes).
- Preparing resources, packets, and letters for outreach to Supporters.
- Interacting with Supporters via email and phone.
Knowledge and Skills
- High level of computer literacy in a networked Windows environment, including database management (knowledge of Salesforce a plus).
- General understanding of business environments and issues facing women in the workplace.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, and very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently or with a team, using effective organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-management skills.
- Great proofreading skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple project responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to participate actively and appropriately in internal/external meetings.
- Resilience and flexibility; ability to operate effectively under conditions of uncertainty.
Catalyst offers rewarding careers with competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a fun, fast-paced environment. You will handle heavy computer use, tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and work with confidential issues and data. You may have multiple reporting relationships.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a BA /BS and one to three years of progressive experience. Some nonprofit development experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter and desired salary to [email protected] with “Corporate Engagement Coordinator” in the subject line. Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.