Board Value Proposition:
A seasoned senior executive and director with cross-functional leadership skills and experience across a wide variety of industries.
- As a board member, have extensive experience relating to operations, strategic planning, corporate development, substantial capital investments, and all aspects of relationship with CEO and senior management, including compensation, succession planning, and board renewal.
- Worked closely with boards and audit and HR committees at Siemens and McCain, to formulate strategy and implement substantial transformational projects in addition to regular reporting and engagement.
International Strategic Planning, Execution, and Corporate Development
- Implemented a new vision and strategic plan; established project management office; led broad-based stakeholder engagement addressing McCain’s purpose, employee value proposition, global branding, and social mission; increased revenues by $1.5 billion; harnessed critical assets and capabilities to deliver innovative products, state of the art manufacturing processes, and leading-edge capabilities for the global business.
Human Resources, Executive Compensation, Benefits, and Pensions
- Led transformation of McCain’s global human resources (19,000 employees in 130 countries), including redesigned international incentive programs with a value of over $50 million; updated global compensation and benefit programs, reducing annual costs by more than $15 million; implemented HR information systems, resulting in streamlined HR process and reduced costs.
- Automobiles & Components
- Capital Goods
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Commercial & Professional Services
- Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Food, Beverage, & Tobacco
- Electric Utilities