To be considered eligible for the Catalyst Canada Honours, all nominees must:
- Be a member of one of the three Honours categories at the time of nomination and the time of the public announcement of winners in June.
- Be employed by a for‐profit company or subsidiary incorporated in Canada, a Canadian limited liability partnership, a commercial crown corporation, or a commercial co‐operative.
- Have held their position—and/or a similar one—in the category for which they are nominated for a minimum total of three years.
- Not be employed by an organization with an initiative that is a Catalyst Award finalist in the same year. Please contact Catalyst Canada if you think this may apply to you.
In addition, all nominees must agree to:
- Participate, if selected as a finalist, in an interview of one-hour duration between March 10 and April 11, 2014.
- Allow, if selected as a winner, his or her name to be announced publicly.
- Review, if selected as a winner, a written profile prepared by Catalyst.
- Attend and participate in, if selected as a winner, the Catalyst Canada Honours Conference and Dinner in Fall 2014 in Toronto.
For more information about the Catalyst Canada Honours, please contact email@example.com.